The 2D part is right now going through a huge process of improvement. The UI has changed a bit, many buttons are removed and replaced by a “right click menu” (long press).
There is still a lot to do, but compared to what is done so far it seems to be a fairly small amount of work. Soooo, maybe this weekend or the next there will be an update : )
Little UI preview:
Upcoming changes, additional features and improvements:
- button replacement with long press menu
- improved task information text (html, allows to use colors, links and so on …)
- system information, including cpu usage, ram usage and so on … ( maybe graphical )
- settings, so you can customize a few parameters yourself
- some performance and energy saving updates, so app does not consume so much power… (which is quite low atm but anyways…)
Oh and i have created a donation option for those guys who want to support us.
Btw, should Switcher be free or a paied app ? Leave a comment.