Instead of vertex arrays using vertex buffer objects (VBOs) gained a lot of performance. On my Notebook i got more than twice of the speed. On my nokia N8 it also boosted the speed a lot. Notebook performance (triangles/s): ~34560720 without VBOs ~115200720 with VBOs Running on Intel Core i7 (clocked @ 2.2Ghz) and nVidia Geforce GT 540.
I don’t have much time during the next 8 – 9 days but i am working on an improved rendering algorithm. This could speed up the render performance by ~20%. The shader class is also under a lil improvement process. In addition to this, a lighting system is planned. So it won’t be long and i’ll upload first source code and give more infos.
Today is a great day. We have opened. I will continuously work on this page and update features of my engine, step by step if i think it is time to update. Yesterday might be the first time the new 3D Engine actually showed something. It took me quite a long time to figure out what was wrong in the code but now it is actually working pretty well. More infos soon.